love in film; happy vday

Since tomorrow is Valentines Day, I was able to convince Cory to go see Confessions of a Shopaholic with me tonight after our annual Valentine dinner at Akina. [Sidenote: Cory took me to Akina for our first Valentines day in 2002] Anyway, I know it's a chick flick, but I have to see it opening day =]

In honor of the weekend, and in love of chick flicks, I decided to post my favs::


1. Sex and the City
Because who has a greater, bigger love than Carrie and Big?


2. Twilight
Because the series is amazing, and I'm in love with Edward ♥


3. Pretty Woman
Because every little girl dreams some handsome, rich man will sweep her off her feet... even if we don't turn out to be a prostitute.


4. The Notebook
Because "it's still not over..."


5. You've Got Mail
Because its the most romantic, witty movie I have ever seen.
Pin It button on image hover