silver bells & cockle shells

Mary, Mary, quite contrary,
How does your garden grow?
With silver bells, and cockle shells,
And pretty maids all in a row.
I decided to buy a few more pots at home depot today... We are starting new gardens in both our front yard and back yard, and before I commit to any flower colors/patterns, I wanted to do a trial run. :) Home depot is perfect for new gardeners... If you buy the pot and the flowers, they will plant it for you using their own soil. AND if you kill the plant (oops!) and save your receipt, you can take it back and they will give you a new one!
I picked out these and these...
and then, put them together like this...
If I decide I like these, I'll do this whole area in this style, and I'll wrap the tall one up our two columns to grow. What do you think?
Pin It button on image hover