fa la la la [deck the halls]

I know, it's not even Thanksgiving yet... 
but it is our first christmas being married (!) so I just couldn't wait :]

We spent our weekend setting up our christmas tree {and decorating it} so we could look at it for a whole month... if not longer, ha. Last year, Kelly and I went Christmas shopping the day after Christmas, so I was able to get all my Christmas decorations on sale. I chose to do a white/black/silver tree last year, and was given coordinating ornaments as wedding/shower gifts from friends and family. 

It turned out prettier than I thought, even though the picture below doesn't really look that great =/ But, hopefully we'll see you over at the house this holiday season, so you can see it for yourself!


Isn't this wrapping paper so pretty? These two are to Aven & Easton and Cory.. I've only wrapped two, haha.


Happy Holidays :]
Pin It button on image hover