Queen Bee Market Recap

i posted pictures earlier this week about getting read for the queen bee market & promised a recap from the show of all the booths. well, as most of you know, blogger had big issues this week & was denying us all access from our online journals! 

anyhow, finally, i got them to upload, so i hope you all enjoy the following virtual tour of this market. feel free to go shop the online boutiques after you're done browsing :)

p.s. don't mind the lovely edits of the first few photos & non edits of the last like 30, ha oops!

 bridgett & me at the Little Wellies booth
 yellow me daisy
 bliss blvd.

there were soo many more beautiful shops & i did get pictures of all of them, but sadly my iphone decided to blur some of them and of course, i didn't notice until i got home.
 sorry gals =/ i still love you & your craftiness!
at the show, bridgett & me with my sisterinlaw & neice :)
Pin It button on image hover