vendor day out

Today we had a whole day of wedding planning appointments with the planner. First, Michelle took Mom and I (Christina) to meet with our third florist (gosh, i'm sick of talking about flowers!) =] Then, Gina and Cory met up with us in Tustin at SugarPress, an invitation company. SugarPress is the cutest boutique for all kinds of invitations! I loved all their new holiday ones they had out. Then we headed down to Laguna to Nida's Boutiq to look at more inviations. It was here that we fell in love with the design! Nida is so talented, and all of us loved her work. Gina loved it so much, she said she was going to frame the one we sent her and save it forever! For lunch, we went to Pomodoro, a great Italian place right off the beach. After lunch, we came back up the toll road to Costa Mesa to visit an entertainment company, where we picked our Dj from a series of sample videos. And finally, to the finish the day off, (Cory left before this part), we did my first wedding dress shopping at Mon Amie. I found a couple that I really liked, and one that I loved! It is from the Ines di Santo winter trunk show. Now all I have to do is convince daddy it's worth the money! =]



Pin It button on image hover