baseball and ballet

Last Tuesday, Cory and I went to the Angel v. Tigers game. Cory got the tickets from his boss at Pepsi, and they were such great seats! We were three rows behind the visiting teams dugout. That was "A" great game!


I didn't get home until after 11:00 p.m. (which is very late for a school night!), but was pleasantly suprised to find two very large boxes waiting for me on my door step. When I leaned over to get a better a look, I saw that they were from Bed, Bath, & Beyond... YESSSS, this means registry :) :)

Well, I opened them up to find eight place settings of my Waterford Ballet Ribbon china!


I couldn't believe it. God is so good. I'm pretty much still in shock. It took me all of two seconds to call Cory and scream. A big big big thank you to everyone who is blessing us during this time in our life.


Tomorrow my parents, Cory, and I will be going down to Balboa in Newport for a childhood friends wedding. I am so excited for wedding season, and can't wait to see her dance the night away with the love of her life! Then, the following weekend, a childhood friend of my moms is hosting a kitchen shower for me with all their high school friends. I can't wait to see all the recipes they are bringing.

Waterford china... kitchen supplies... old family recipes... I'm feeling very inspired. Bring on the dinner parties :]
Pin It button on image hover