wedding shower

My first wedding shower was this past weekend, and it was soo much fun! I want to thank everyone who came, and for my hostesses. Allison did such a great job, and it all went so smoothly. Thank you Mom for all the extra errands and creativity. Thank you Becca for coming over to help with the flowers. Thank you Stacy for keeping track of thank-you's, and helping with the fake bridesmaid bouquets :] Thank you Whitney for help on the games, flowers, and organization. Thank you Gina and Victoria for all day. And thank you to everyone who had to travel to be there! The shower couldn't have been more perfect!

don't say cory and don't cross your legs!
yummy, red velvet cupcakes


we did the flowers the night before!

my grandmother's old bird cage redecorated

yummy treats from Provider


my wonderful hostess and future sisterinlaw, Allison

...and my mom and sisters

Pin It button on image hover